Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank You



I just wanted to give a shout out to my friend Janna, http://stampspaperglitterohmy.blogspot.com/ If you don't already know her and her amazing creations...You Should!!! I got this AWESOME card in the mail and I was sooo pumped, I wanted to show you, even if you've already seen it...then I realized that I've never shown you all of the cards I was privileged to get from my girl Heather, ttp://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com soo I'll have to get those creations on the camera and show you!!!! That's all for now, I did make it through Friday w/o another wreck!!! I hope I didn't just jinx myself!!!! Rock out b/c it's F-R-I-DAY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

I love this card and I think it is so appropriate that Janna choose you to recieve this special card!!!!

I always enjoy our 3 way phone conversations!!!! We need to do one some time this weekend!!!

Love this card and you are so deserving of it my special friend!!!

Heather

Maria said...

Janna do make beautiful cards and that Anya is seriously rockin'!! She's so sweet to send you such an awesome card.

Can't wait to see Heather's cards, she is way talented too!!

Maria

Janna said...

Awww thanks Emily!!! I think you are totally wrockin as well!! It was my pleasure to send it too you! I could think of no one who it would be more perfect for!!

Hugs,
janna

Sandra MacLean said...

Awwww!! I wanna come live near you girls!! You sound like you all have a lot of fun when you get together! To receive on of Janna's or Heathers cards is a privledge beyond belief. :)

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card