Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Already???










Yesterday was filled with activities...to say the least. We went to story hour and had an egg hunt at the end, we went to the clinic to show off the puppy and I couldn't leave Zeze at home so besides 2 boys, I took 2 dogs...stupid me...needless to say we had a puppy play date at Heather's house which ended up having a search party for Zeze who escaped from Heather's yard and headed down Halstead (a very busy street) to go home...my husband almost died when he back hoed over a major gas line....NO, I didn't got to bed, instead I drove to the church for an Easter egg hunt, it ended up being a better evening...so now on to the cards, the first one is a card I made for a Physician Assistant that Graduated, I shrunk her Card for the coat and drew a stethoscope on around the neck...I thought this is one of my favorite creations!! Now, I'm going to give a shout out to my friend Heather. She is a great friend, some one you can count on, some one who will talk to you to whenever from 10- 4:30 in the morning :P, I am sooooooooooooooooo LUCKY to have met her at her first card work shop....give her some love here http://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com/. I am totally ready for FRIDAY, but I can't believe that it is Easter, even though we already been to 2 Easter Egg Hunts. Have a Fabulous day!!!!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Cute cards! Heather is an amazing person!!

Randi said...

Cute creations!! I love the lab coat!!!! You are so crafty!

Looked like an eventful day! Sorry about the gas line. I'm glad everything's okay! My husband did the same thing with a water line!

That puppy in the pail is SUPER cute! I wish I'd find that in my Easter basket that weekend....oh well, I can wish, right??
Have a wonderful Easter!!

Randi said...

Gosh, I'm seriously having some typing issues lately. I'm blaming it on lack of sleep.
I meant "this weekend".

And, please keep posting puppy pics for us!!!

Janna said...

You did have a crazy day yesterday Emily! I am just glad Kevin is okay and Zeze was found! Looks like the kids had a good time at the Easter egg hunt. These cards are great Emily! I love that you made a white coat! Such a cute, cute idea and Heather's cards are great! She is such a wonderful person as are you!!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Emily,

I love the Easter Pictures and I really really love the Puppy picture!!!!

Looks like the boys had a lot of fun, and I am so glad to have you as a friend too!!!

You my dear are the friend I can always count on and your shout out was so sweet!!!

Heather

Tasha Hickert said...

Hey, I love the dr. coat card. That's really cool. Scary about the gas line. Was that going on while you were searching for Zeze? What a crazy day! I was looking at the pics and wondering why Easton had "Heather's puppy" on an egg hunt!!! Duh.

Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card