Sunday, April 5, 2009

The new Addition.....




I took Easton to run some errands with me Saturday and he asked if we could stop by the pet store and look at the animals....and now we have a new puppy name Brownie. I thought Kev would be mad so I didn't tell him, surprisingly he loves her too!!! She's a Shitzu/Bichon mix and she was the runt. I feel like a new mother aging waking up every other hour to take care of the new addition. It's Easton's early birthday present, how could I saw no to those big brown eyes. You just never know what life will bring you, I guess that's why we're here. Have a great Sunday, hoepfully I can get some new cards made since I finished makeing my Easter cards!!!!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my! She is just the cutest!! I just want to pick her up and snuggle!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! When is Easton's bday? Will he be 4? He is growing so fast and now he has a little friend to grow with him.
Take care and get some sleep,
Dana

Heather Schlatter said...

She is a cutie Emily I thought she was adorable when you brought her by my house that cutie sure got me in lots of trouble though!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you have her!!!

Heather

Maria said...

Awww, Brownie is such a cutie and what a wonderful birthday present for your son!!

Maria

Janna said...

OMGoodness Emily!!! Brownie is so adorable!!! Easton is goign to love her!! What a sweetie!!! So so cute!! I am so jealous! Good thing Kevin liked her too! LOL!

Smiles,
janna

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card