Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BFF's








I made this card, just b/c I HAD to use my gorjuss girls!!! I colored them of course, with my copics and used some stampin up paper, hobby lobby paper, and a stampin up roller. I also used some rub ons in the corner. Here are also some pics of my girls playing together...or Brownie hanging on to Zeze's hair has she gets dragged through the house. I think the are just like sisters. Zeze doesn't want to have anything to do with Brownie and Brownie wants to be everywhere Zeze is....just like siblings. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!!! I'm off to take the boy's to libaray story hour, work (to show off the baby), the park, then over to my mom's to show the other kids, and at the end of the day...we have an Easter hunt...pics to follow :) I plan to also squeeze in some Heather time so the kids and her puppies can play with mine, plus a new movie I bought for Easton, Despereaux and maybe Heather and I can do some stamping :)!!!!

5 comments:

Randi said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I squee'd out loud when I saw these puppy pics!!! SO CUTE!!! You and Easton must be in heaven!!! Lucky you!!!

I absolutely love your Gorjuss card. All pink and then the little green bird. It's so perfect! I feel horrible, because I've been neglecting my Gorjuss gals. Maybe I'll get some done today.....thanks for the inspiration!!!

Claire said...

Your new addition is absolutely gorgeous!!

The card is so girly, its beautiful!!

Danni said...

I still think your puppy is the cutest little thing!
Love your card, took me a minute to find the butterfly but then I found it! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Janna said...

How do you get it all done? Seriously you are one busy woman!! I love this card emily!!! It is amazing and you did such a great job of coloring her in!! She is just stunning!! The background paper and the way you distressed the deges is perfection!!! An amazing creation!!

Zeze and Brownie are so cute!!! Hope they are okay after their busy day!!!

Smiles,
janna

Maria said...

Awww, your card is gorjuss! Beautiful job coloring the image and love the distressed heart. So pretty!!

Oh my gosh, your puppy is so cute!! My goodness. . .makes me want to just cuddle her!!

Maria

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card