Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time??












































I am running out of time for lots of things these days, talking to my friends, posting, stamping, sleeping, cleaning...but somehow I always have time for working, taking care of kids, running errands, blah, blah, blah...I know BORING!!! I got my taxes done yesterday and somehow every time I hit the send button it reminds me of when I clicked finished on my Nursing test and my Oncology test....very scary!!! But DONE all the same, one way or another!!!! I took my brothers two Kids Teegan and Kanon with us to the library story hour and to the museum. They had fun inside b/c it was 20 degrees outside today and I was not about to play outside. However I find that the less we time we spend at home, the less I have to pick our home... :P We also went to the store for our bi-weekly grocery shopping. I picked up this awesome gift for my nephew Mason, who will be 1 this year, it's a superman sleeping outfit with a cape, I had to buy on for Easton and take some pictures (OF COURSE). Today is actually Mason's B-day, So happy b-day little guy.... I made this card out of the very first picture I took of him sleeping, it is still one of my favorite pics of him to date. I need to also make a card for my mother-in-law's friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer.... the other card I made was for our Nurse Practitioner who is having a b-day also this weekend I made it out of the label on the Tequila bottle mostly as a joke b/c she doesn't drink Margartias but when she asks what I would like that is always my first answer. Resa is one of my most favorite ladies....I have many, but she ranks up there very high. She has been an oncology nurse for 30 some years, needless to say she know just about everything there is to know about cancer. However she is learning about drinking lately with one of our patients told her he takes 3 shots of everclear and Resa thought it was a type of water, so see your never to old to learn, the content may just be a little different!!! On my list I also need to make her some earrings for as well as wrap us some Margartia glasses, not to mention I need to cut 3 maybe 4 guys' hair tonight and then we have Carson's b-day party (Mason's older brother) who will also need and card by sat.....did I mention I was running out of time....well....got to go!!! My Dr. is out Thursday afternoon and Friday sooooo PARTY in the DR. OFFICE!!!!!!

4 comments:

Janna said...

wow Emily you are crazy busy!!! How do you find time for anything!! I love that sweet little birthday card! I can see why it is your favorite picture of Mason and Easton's outfit is adorable!!! How cute, looks like he is really enjoying it and I am sure that Mason will as well! What a clever idea for your friend's birthday card! Too, too cute! I am sure she will love it. And the story about her cracked me up! You are right you are never to old to learn new thing! LOL! have fun while the doctor is away!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow Emily,

I wondered why you never called me back yesterday!!!!

I truly do not know how you do everything you do!!!

See I never like to leave the house it is just plain to much work!!! I love it when we can stay home in fact we have been home since Sunday!!! I have not been anywhere since Sunday afternoon believe it or not!!!! A week without preschool and I take full advantage of it!!!!

Well I need to talk to you so I will probably call tonight!!!

Heather

Tasha Hickert said...

Your post makes me tired--lol. It's so good that you get your cards done and off to the people they're for. I am hit and miss on that. The tequila card reminded me of the time I saw margarita-colored roses at Dillon's so I brought them home and had Marlin cut the top off the Cuervo bottle (do not attemp this at home!!!). Then I took the arrangement to a the couple who was having a birthday party with a Margaritaville theme. It would have been much easier just to put the label on a card--live and learn. ;)

Anonymous said...

Emily, Love the cards and pictures. Resa will have a good giggle when she recieves hers.

Reading your posts makes me tired. In fact it is almost 11 am and I am still in bed. I do have a good excuse. I feel horribly sick and barely have a voice. Glad it waited till Sat. to hit hard. I always feel bad when I call in sick.

Tell Easton that he looks very strong and heroic in his new pj's.

See you Tues.,
Dana

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card