Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Anya's...by Teegan and I








I hate being a DEBBIE DOWNER!!!!! I feel like everything I love and everything I care about is going to pot!!! Well, Kind of...I found out that Kev's aunt may have ovarian cancer and I went to a co-worker/friend/oncology nurse's funeral that past away from a brain tumor yesterday. Nothing like a big fat wonderful MONDAY!!! Marsha was my friends name and she was such a blast!!! I never worked with her that I didn't almost pee in my pants b/c she was making me laugh soooo hard. Sorry I had to put that but it was true!! She always had the funnest stories..one of my favorite stories was about a goat named ILean...because the goat's head was permanently leaned over to the left...anyways I will forever miss her and chuckle to myself at her stories. Kev's aunt is scheduled for surgery on Wed...so I will keep my hopes up, but I am an oncology nurse so I'm a little tainted...The card above was made by Teegan my niece she was upset b/c she messed up the eyes so I recommended that she use the booglie eyes and I think it turned out sooo cute. The other card I made for Aunt Soni, Kevin's other aunt that is almost like another mother in law...she rocks!!! Her husband's name is Ken and he makes fun of me and my markers..b/c I bring them over and color when we are all hanging out...I didn't have a Ian that I thought looked like him and they don't have a dog when I decided to use the pretty hat girl, ken said well I'm the Kendogg....and so I ran with it...and I love it!!! Well I love all of my cards even if I didn't make it on the Anya team :)!!!! I will just have to buy myself some more in my sorrow!!!


2 comments:

Janna said...

Oh Emily I am so, so sorry to hear about your friend! That is awful and I will definitely be keeping Kevin's aunt in my prayers. I hope that it is nothing as bad as cancer! I am sorry your week has started out so poorly! I will definitly be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

I love Teegan's card! the nesties and the flowers are incredible and her coloring is beautiful!!! What a great idea to use the booglie eyes! The add the perfect touch!

And I simply adore your card! Wow! Your coloring is incredible, especially the red haira nd I love hte background papers and the stitching! Wonderful job!

Smiles,
janna

Randi said...

Emily, I am so sorry for all the sadness. I hope Kevin's Aunt's surgery goes well.

Hang in there, and try to stay positive. I know that must be hard with all your experience.

I think your creations are beautiful. I think it's great that you share your gift of art and encourage the kiddos to create. Teegan looks very happy with her card, which is so COOL!

Hope your week gets better!
Hugs to you!

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card