Saturday, March 14, 2009

PARTY TIME is OVER!!!








































Well I've been having problems download to the greeting farm web site, I learned that my pics are too large...Heather said she'd come over and help me with that....some might say that I am computer challenged, I wouldn't argue!!!!! I finally go this card made this afternoon for my mother-in-law's best friend recently diagnosed with breast cancer (she is also and surgery nurse). F.Y.I. the slumber party was fun, except that Easton woke up at 5 am.....I was going to get up and post early but he put a damper on that. O'well we stamped together and then went to Teegan and Kanon's soccer games, and finally we got home after lunch, now nap time. Here in about 20 min. we'll head over to my sister-in-law's for Carson's b-day...never a dull moment!!!

5 comments:

MacKenzie said...

YOU GO GIRL!! LOVE the stitching!

Heather Schlatter said...

Emily,

You did a great job on this card!! I love the stiching and I really like your nurse. I gues now we will both be sending Vicki a Nurse Anya card!! LOL!!!

Heather

Lilian said...

Cute cute card! Lovely color scheme too. You are an Anya fan I see lol! Thank you for sharing your cute "campers" :) Have a great day!

Maria said...

Your nurse Anya is so cute. Beautiful job coloring the image and love how you added the pretty flower. Beautiful job!

Maria

Janna said...

wow you have been busy it sounds like! And the kids are so adorable! Ahh to be a kid again and crash whereever!! LOL! and why does it always seem like they go to bed late and wake up even earlier? LOL! i love this card!! I know your mother-in-laws BF will love it! The nurse is colored beautifully and the flowers and staples add so much to the shabby chic look! So, so awesome!

smiles,
janna

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card