Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going on an Adventure....

Cherish Card...with details...


Stitched edge

Miss Anya


Great Grandma's buttons on lace flower......


Torn edge with paper behind.....


Kanon on the Lawn mower


Easton, Teegan, and Kanon on the Adventure


Easton on the Cow ramp





We had a great time at my Grandma's house, the kids and I went on "adventure" as Easton would say. We went into several of my Grandpa's barn's and found some fun things. Needless to say, we got dirty, but had fun. I made this card for the Anya Club to try and win some free stamps and I found some inspiration here http://www.thegreetingfarm.com/galleria/showphoto.php?photo=1047 and cased her card...I love the way it turned out!!! I used buttons and thread and had fun stitching the edge...(I took some close up's for more details), I got the torn edge idea from Chelsey Cook, I love her layouts AMAZING!!! Well that's all for now, I am typing this Sunday night so I'll be ready to Post MONDAY morning.... :) I love when I'm ahead!!!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Emily this is stunning!! Wow! Very shabby chic! You of course know that your coloring is gorgeous but I love the buttons and the lace! The distressed edges and the stitching in the corner are perfect!

Looks like you had a great time at your Grandma's house. I used to love to play in the sheds at my grandparents' house. Weren't allowed to play in the barn as it was falling down. It was so much fun and it looks like Easton and his cousins had a great time as well!

smiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

I really love all your cards. My torn and distressed edges never look like that. What's the secret.
It looks like you had a good time at your grandmas.
See you tues,
Dana

Randi said...

Love this card! The colors are so subtle and beautiful. And all of the elements are just perfect. I especially love the stitching!

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow Emily,

I love this card and your stamping on her dress really caught my eye!!! You are getting amazingly talented with your creations!!!!

I love your card!!!

Heather

My younger brother Noah and Easont

My younger brother Noah and Easont

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Say Cheese!!

Say Cheese!!

My Sympathy Card

My Sympathy Card

Another unclear pic....

Another unclear pic....

My Thankyou Card

My Thankyou Card

Jewerly

Jewerly

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

Easton and his friend at the Zoo

LOVE

LOVE
Easton and a friend

Noah and My Dad

Noah and My Dad

Easton's big catch

Easton's big catch

get well card

get well card

boho background card

boho background card

birthday card

birthday card