My friend Heather tagged me and I'm suppose to tell you 7 things about me that are random or weird...so here they are
1. The heal of the bread is my favorite piece
2. I like to organize and clean for fun
3. I can speak Texas maw-maw ( a language my dad learned in Texas that he teaches to his baseball team to trick the other team and make them mad)
4. I use to show sheep in 4-h
5. I wanted to be a body builder, psychologist, interior designer, optometrist, or professional shopper when I grew up, now I'm a nurse
6. My son is named after a baseball bat (Easton) and my dad's middle is Allen so naturally Easton's is too, my husband told me when we were dating that he wanted that name before we even considered getting married.
7. My husband is the only man that I introduced myself too, he was so hot and I just had to meet him even though my best friend told me he was a player and at the moment in my life I just wanted to date and not be in a serious relationship...I guess god has his own plan!!!
We went to the boat club this weekend so I got no scrap booking/card making done, I stayed up till 3am in the morning with my younger brother just hanging out by the campfire, everyone else had went to bed but we just talked, and talked, and talked...he has just gotten back home from playing for a minor league team of the Detroit tigers, I've really missed him. One other random fact, each of my 3 brothers at one time or another has lived with me, yes my family is really that close!!!! The funnier thing is that my mom and dad only live 15 min. away but we are 3 min. from a Jr. college so my brother's (Noah and Mace) could just run to my home in between class, practice and return to school faster. I was going to really try to get Lauren Meader's sat. sketch done, she was the first person I ever went to that I absolutely loved her stuff she ROCKS!!!, but I took a 4 hour nap instead. Although I don't really know her there are some crazy similarities to our personalities...we'll my son has gotten over being sick he is now really winy....I think he must be growing he has been sleeping alot, but it isn't enough judging by the sound in his wine...I will attempt to tag some one....well..these are my favorite blogs....